In order to provide a safe, educational and family friendly atmosphere and a secure habitat for our plants and property, please observe the following:
- Dogs – Only gentle and very well-trained dogs on a leash 6’ or less leash, held by an adult, are welcome.
- Rocks – No throwing, skipping or moving into the water.
- Walk – No running, feet on the ground at all times & no climbing walls, domes or fences.
- Play – Guests under 12 must remain in the sight of their grown-up.
- Recycle – Containers are available. Please no littering.
- Look – Explore with your senses. Do not collect, climb or eat garden growth.
- Water – Only drink water from drinking fountains. If the water is above your knees, you are in too deep.
- Breathe – Keep our air fresh. Smoking is prohibited.
- Weather – Due to inclement weather we may close for the safety of our guests.
- Manners – Polite, joyful and creative language is encouraged.
- Ice – Stay off of ice on wetland when present.
Staff may enforce any unwritten rule as deemed necessary for safety.